Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Dragon Year!

It's been a little difficult keeping up with the posts because of the move- although Nic and I had a great four day weekend here in Seoul thanks to Seolnal (Lunar New Year). Nic and I are now 26 years old! Looking back on it, I can't really remember what we did for four days! I'm almost convinced Saturday didn't actually happen. On Sunday Nic and I finally got to see Millennium (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo). I was pretty much in love with it after the first 4 minutes of awesomely-done music (thank you Trent Reznor!). And now I need the soundtrack. Oh, and the next two movies to be released.
And now.... new shiny post!
Oh no!... No headband!.... That's cause you need to look at my ears!
I got the materials in Dongdaemun (where I get the materials for all my projects) on Saturday. Just had to put it together to make cute studs. Not only that, I saw a very similar pair in the mall the other day at 14x the price! I'm very excited to have been able to get and make them so cheaply =).
They look good on Nic too:


Nic's tidbits:
Aren't I cute?

Seriously though, as far as jewelry is concerned, I'm a bit sad not being able to wear my earrings. For those who don't know I got my ear pierced back in high school (hadn't planned on it, Dad pushed me to because Taylor was getting hers [again] and the cute salesgirl asked). I didn't go without an earring in my ear again for 9 years. Since it's not that professional for a guy to wear one I took it out.

I think the hole is closing too, it takes awhile to get one in there, and it hurts for awhile afterwords. This makes me very sad, I really liked my pirate-y gold hoop thing my momma got me. Thanks mom! Still have em!

Oh well. The weekend was busy, which isn't so bad. We finally got most of our stuff into the new place, so we had a massive cleaning project. Massive cleaning projects are the only ones that I actually enjoy (much like my sister who constantly used to re-arrange her entire room).

It's been a bit bothersome when we've tried to find something only to realize its across town in the old/new house. Glad it's pretty much over and we can enjoy our housewarming party this weekend.

Best wishes to all and I hope that the year of the Dragon finds you well!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys are all moved in! We can't wait to see the new digs.

    ReplyDelete